All-Weather Front Rubber Floor Mats for Access and Double Cab Models
The WeatherTech All-Weather Floor Mats have deeply sculpted channels designed to trap water, road salt, mud and sand. Our All-Weather Floor Mats are made from an advanced rubber-like Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) compound that is an OEM approved, virtually odorless latex-free material, that contains no harmful PVCs, cadmium, or lead and is 100% recyclable! All-Weather Floor Mats are engineered to stay flexible in even the coldest of temperatures and feature a protective, non-stick finish to make cleanup quick and easy. To prevent shifting, the All-Weather Floor Mats include anti-skid ridges on the underside of the mat.
WeatherTech All-Weather Floor Mats are manufactured in America to ISO 9001 standards, and also meet FMVSS302 standards – your assurance of quality. Available for cars, trucks, minivans and SUVs. All-Weather Floor Mats were intended to give the best possible protection for your vehicle's floor. Many of our front and rear mat applications are model specific, while others are assigned as the best possible fit for your vehicle from our many shapes and sizes. Some rear mat sizes are designed to be trimmed so that they may be customized to fit almost any vehicle.
- Black, Tan, Gray, Cocoa
- Automatic transmission only
- Front rubber mats
- Deeply sculpted channels designed to trap water, road salt, mud and sand
- They won't curl, crack or harden in sub-zero weather
- Anti-skid ridges to prevent shifting
- Protective, non-stick finish to make cleanup quick and easy
- Guaranteed against defects in materials or workmanship for 10 years from the date of purchase
- Proudly designed, engineered and manufactured with American made tooling in the USA