Nebo Roof Rack Main Rail Kit
The TeraFlex JK Nebo roof rack incorporates OEM aesthetics and styling with rugged performance in a purpose-built configuration that will give you the capacity to extend your adventure even further. The factory finished appearance makes it at home in the city or fully loaded on the Rubicon. The low profile streamlined design is intentionally unobtrusive when unloaded to reduce air resistance and noise.
Universal accessory mounting compatibility was one of the major objectives with this rack. The standard main rail kit accepts aftermarket crossbars such as Thule or Yakima to provide the widest range of mounting options on the market and supports all major cargo and sport equipment carriers including cycling, watersports, and snow sports. The main rail aluminum extrusion takes advantage of the industry standard 10 series T-slot mounting allowing the use of readily available accessory mounting hardware.
A shovel, axe, or recovery jack can easily be mounted with available fixtures. The optional cargo slat kit provides a platform to hold gear and will also allow direct mounting of popular sport equipment carriers without requiring the use of a load or cross bar (slat kit sold separately.
- Fits 2007 to 2016 JK Wrangler Unlimited and Rubicon Unlimited
- 4-door models
- Sleek low profile design for unobtrusive aesthetics and clean aerodynamics for a quiet ride
- Composite supports and trim parts are molded to match the subtle curvature of the hard top
- Extruded aluminum construction for reduced weight
- Extra thick architectural grade UV resistant hard anodizing
- Fasteners coated to OEM specifications for superior corrosion/rust resistance
- Rack cargo load is fully supported by factory sport bar
- Unique easy to reach access holes allow for quick hard top removal with only 4 additional mounting fasteners to loosen
- 4 T-slot channels on main rail for a variety of mounting points
- Molded in hooks on slat mounts to secure light loads
- Each individual slat has four 10-series T-slots and a wide center slot for mounting existing carriers and racks
- Hard top can be hoisted and stored from the rail system
- Drilling required in factory hard top