Vagabond XL Rooftop Tent
The Roam Vagabond XL is a durable foldout rooftop tent that sleeps 4 people on top of a high-density foam mattress. This all-weather tent can be easily installed on a variety of standard roof racks and takes minutes to pitch, wherever you find yourself at the end of the day. Both the tent and its rainfly are made of rugged, polycotton, ripstop fabric and a lightweight telescoping aluminum ladder allows for easy access to your unfoldable home off the ground. The skylight and three windows can be unzipped for maximum views of the night sky and morning sunrise. Please note that the photos used are for representative purposes, final products may vary by selection.
How to Set up your Tent
How to Pack up your Tent
Roof Top Tent Features
- 2 PVC rainfly windows for skylight views in any weather.
- 1" frame for 4 season durability. Curved for sex appeal.
- An optional annex provides even more shelter.
- Porch window for more visibility.
- Silent zipper pulls keep your tent from sounding like a tamborine.
- Included dual-pocket boot bags keep your shoes outside and within reach.
- Robust telescopic ladder won't stick like a sliding ladder.
How to Set up my Annex
Setting up Your Ladder
- Included gear hammock keeps your extra gear off the ground.
- Plasticized aluminum base provides extra scratch and dent resistance.
- UltraPlush 2.0 mattress is made with even higher density 3" foam and comes wrapped in a waterproof base so moisture never reaches you with a cotton top for maximum comfort.
- Improved anti-condensation mat prevents moisture buildup underneath the mattress.
- Improved cover design for a tighter, more secure fit.
Roof Top Tent Additional Features
- Waterproof PU coated 280g poly cotton ripstop tent body fabric
- Diamond ripstop 600D rainfly
- Durable 720GSM PVC road cover
- 1” internal aluminum frame
- Diamond Plate insulated bed base
- Included boot bags!
- 7.5’ telescopic ladder
- 3” High-Density Foam Mattress
- Anti-condensation mat
- Dual sunroof
- Skylight windows in rainfly
- Porch window
- Optional Annex: Same durable material as used for rainfly and includes black, heavy-duty, laminated, 600 GSM PVC floor!
Roof Top Tent Specifications
|Ladder||7.5' telescopic aluminum (no additional extension required for aftermarket lifts)|
|Frame||1" aluminum frame, all aluminum joints|
|Mattress||3" high density foam, anti-condensation mat|
|Fabric||280g ripstop poly/cotton, UV, water, and mold resistant|
600D PU-coated diamond rip stop nylon with 2 clear vinyl sunroof windows
|Cover||Black, heavy-duty, laminated, 720 GSM PVC cover|
|Size (closed)||72" x 48" x 12"|
|Size (sleeping)||72” x 96” x 52”|
|Install||Attached via aluminum extrusions on base with universal sliding brackets and bolts|