Vagabond Lite Rooftop Tent
The Roam Vagabond Lite is a durable foldout rooftop tent and your start to a new adventure! Sleeping 2 people on top of a high-density 3" foam mattress, you are guaranteed to get the best night’s sleep in your home away from home. This all-weather tent can be easily installed on a variety of standard roof racks or bed racks and takes minutes to set up and take down, wherever you find yourself at the end of the day or moving to your next destination. Both the tent and its rainfly are made of rugged, ripstop fabric.
How to Setup your Tent
How to Pack up your Tent
- Included gear hammock keeps your extra gear off the ground.
- Plasticized aluminum base provides extra scratch and dent resistance.
- UltraPlush 2.0 mattress is made with even higher density 3" foam and comes wrapped in a waterproof base so moisture never reaches you with a cotton top for maximum comfort.
- Improved anti-condensation mat prevents moisture buildup underneath the mattress.
- Improved cover design for a tighter, more secure fit.
- Waterproof PU coated 280g poly cotton ripstop tent body fabric
- Diamond ripstop 600D rainfly
- Durable 720GSM PVC road cover
- 1” internal aluminum frame
- Diamond Plate insulated bed base
- Included boot bags!
- 7.5’ telescopic ladder
- 3” High-Density Foam Mattress
- Anti-condensation mat
- Dual sunroof
- Skylight windows in rainfly
- Porch window
The lightweight telescoping aluminum ladder allows for easy access to your foldable home off the ground. The skylight and three windows can be unzipped for maximum views of the night sky and morning sunrise.
|Ladder||7.5' telescopic aluminum (no additional extension required for aftermarket lifts)|
|Frame||1" aluminum frame, all aluminum joints|
|Mattress||3" high density foam, anti-condensation mat|
|Fabric||280g ripstop poly/cotton, UV, water, and mold resistant|
600D PU-coated diamond rip stop nylon with 2 clear vinyl sunroof windows
|Cover||Black, heavy-duty, laminated, 720 GSM PVC cover|
|Size (closed)||48" x 43" x 12"|
|Size (sleeping)||48" x 85" x 52"|
|Install||Attached via aluminum extrusions on base with universal sliding brackets and bolts|