Anza 1400 Extreme Edition Roof Top Tent
The Overland Pros Anza 1400 was inspired by the Anza Borrego State Park in Southern California. The Anza series was designed to be quickly deployable, efficient, and dynamically adjustable in the field and is unlike any other roof top tent on the market. It offers huge front and rear openings to allow for maximum airflow and 270* outward viewing, yet can be closed for chilly nights or inclement weather. Set-up time is minimized with a design that eliminates pesky spring rods from side windows as well as the front and rear doors.
While the tent is made from waterproof 360G canvas, it features an easily removable rain fly as all flys can flap in the wind. When the temperature rises and you want to take in some fresh air or simply get a better view of your surroundings, zip down all 4 corners for an unparalleled view with maximum ventilation. Anyone who has owned a roof top tent understands that installing spring rods on every side of the tent can be challenging on a lifted vehicle requiring climbing on the roof or hood or bending yourself in a precarious position.
For those who still prefer the look of a supported rain fly or door, we do provide 4 spring rods- just know you don’t have to use them to get the most out of your tent. This tent was engineered for overlanders by overlanders. We want you to spend more time enjoying your adventure and less time setting up and taking down your tent without sacrificing comfort.
- Zip-down canvas outer walls for maximum airflow and visibility
- Queen Size, 3″ (75mm) thick covered closed cell hi-density foam mattress
- 360gsm poly cotton ripstop canvas
- 420 Denier fly
- 85″ (2150mm) sliding alloy ladder
- The internal frame is an oversized 1″ (25mm) diameter tube
- Diamon plate thick aluminum alloy floor
- Closed-cell foam insulated floor
- Aluminum alloy/plastic hinge provides strength and flexibility
- Removable fly helps to prevent condensation and ensure constant airflow in all conditions
- Heat-sealed taped seams
- 1200gsm PVC transit cover features extra-wide 2 inch straps with dual D ring tie downs with velcro for secure transport
- Cover 2 cm taller to allow for storage of more gear inside the tent
- Peak loops allow for hanging of anything from solar panels to laundry from the top of the tent for maximum sun exposure
- Waterproof PVC boot bag included
- 100% genuine YKK zippers throughout
- Low-profile gimp reduces dust and debris incursion into cover zipper
- Windows zip down completely for easy access to rain fly when the tent is deployed
- Color – Gray
- Weight: 135lb
- Dimensions Packed Down 56″ (W) x 48″ (L) x 14″ (H)
- Dimensions Set Up:
- Overall 56″ (W) x 96″ (L) x 52″ (H) folded
- Sleeping area 56″ (W) x 96″ (L) 52″ (H) inner tent
- * Due to our policy of continual product development, the specifications, colors and features may vary.
- * Weights and dimensions are approximate and subject to change without notice