Xtreme Recovery Boards
Maxtrax Xtreme is designed and manufactured for professional use based on direct feedback from some of the world’s most-elite military units, off-road racing champions, certified 4WD driver trainers and globe-trotting expedition leaders as a mission-critical recovery track for a wide range of scenarios where time is of the essence and aggressive driving and excessive wheel spin is often unavoidable, including active combat situations, timed motorsport competitions and remote area expeditions.
Manufactured in Australia using our proprietary Australian-sourced engineering-grade fiber-reinforced Nylon; the same material used in our Maxtrax MKII Recovery Board that has proven itself on seven continents and several war zones. The high-tech manufacturing process of the Maxtrax Xtreme involves a robotic arm inserting 88 alloy teeth directly into the injection mold, proceeding to over-mold them directly into the reinforced recovery board itself. This ensures that the Nylon material conforms closely to the thread of each tooth for a super-secure natural fit, virtually eliminating the risk of a tooth unwinding or falling from the body of the track. All 88 alloy teeth are hard-anodized to protect against corrosion in harsh, saltwater or muddy environments.
Compatible with all existing Maxtrax roof and bed rack brackets. A Combination Mounting Pin Set is also available for customers looking to secure a set of Maxtrax Xtreme along with their pre-existing MKII Recovery Boards. The XTRACT Insert Tool can be used to replace teeth and to help turn dirty mounting pin keys. The XTREME Teeth Replacement Kit includes 10 spare Xtremealloy teeth and a soft carry bag. Maxtrax Xtreme is compatible with the Xtreme Mounting Pin Set and our Rear Wheel Harness.
- User-replaceable hard-anodized alloy teeth with innovative bliplock to prevent over-torque on replacement
- Reinforced construction is thicker where it counts for heavy-duty durability and light weight construction
- Reinforced heavy-duty, engineering-grade nylon construction won’t break, crack or stress whiten after use
- UV stable material won’t fade or degrade in the sun, we’d know—we’re based in Sunny Queensland and Arizona!
- Six built-in handles, dual ramps, and a shovel on each end make MAXTRAX perfect for use in sand, snow, or mud
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing faults and workmanship
- Mounts easily with MAXTRAX Xtreme Mounting Pins, MKII Combination Mounting Pin also available.
- Nests with MAXTRAX MKII and Mini, compatible with Fixing and Linking Kit
- Weight - 20 lbs
- Dimensions - 46 × 14 × 5 in
- Color - Safety Orange, Black, Dessert Tan, Olive Drab
- 45L x 13W x 4.5H, 10LB (4.5KG) per board, 20LB (9.0KG) per pair