Mini Recovery Boards
Maxtrax Mini was designed with smaller vehicles in-mind who may not have as much room to carry or mount accessories, like UTVs, Subarus, and smaller crossover SUVs. Made in Australia from the same UV-Stable, flexible, engineering-grade reinforced nylon as full sized Maxtrax, the Mini range provides versatility and recovery options for every vehicle, no matter the size. Fourty-four reinforced nylon teeth have been specifically arranged with smaller tire sizes in mind, including more aggressive open-tread tire designs of UTVs.
The Maxtrax Mini nests neatly behind all Maxtrax recovery boards in one of three positions, lining up with the handles of Maxtrax MKII, Xtreme, and Jaxbase to allow for easy transport. Maxtrax Mini is fully compatible with our Fixing and Linking Kit to join multiple boards together. This allows you to create a portable roadway in conjunction with all other Maxtrax recovery boards. When linked together, Maxtrax Mini becomes longer than a single MKII recovery board and will articulate in the middle. Warranted for life against faults in materials and workmanship.
- Specifically sized for UTV, Subaru and smaller crossover UTVs.
- Heavy-duty engineering-grade nylon construction won’t break, crack or stress whiten after use—or we’ll replace it for free
- UV stable material won’t fade or degrade in the sun, we’d know—we’re based in Sunny Queensland
- Proprietary material resists wheel spin without risking tire damage for non-professional users
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing faults and workmanship
- Two built-in handles and a shovel on each end make Maxtrax perfect for use in sand, snow, or mud
- 25L x 13W x 3.5H, 4.4LB (2KG) per board, 8.8LB (4KG) per pair
- Made of the same UV-Stable, flexible, engineering-grade reinforced nylon as full sized Maxtrax.
- Provides traction and solid base to quickly get your vehicle back on track.
- Each Mini weighs just 5 pounds. They are easy to carry and thanks to its signature double-edged design, positioning them under your tires is a breeze.
- Two comfortable built-in handles and a shovel at either end means you can quickly remove debris.
- They also have exclusive keyhole points to allow you to securely mount your Maxtrax with our Mounting Pins.
- Mini’s nest neatly behind the MKII in one of the three handle positions.
- When using our Fixing and Linking Kit the Minis can be extended in length.
- Made in Australia, from Australian materials