iKamper Skycamp 2.0 Rooftop Tent
Skycamp 2.0 Rooftop Tent
Features & Product Details
- 1 Minute Setup: Get out of your car and be ready to camp in 60 seconds.
- Sleeps 4 People: The Skycamp features a comfortable king-size mattress.
- Aerodynamic and Lightweight Design: Looks great and fits on most vehicles.
- Customizable: Choose the color of your hardshell and the accessories you want for the best camping experience.
- Breathable: Insulating Poly-Cotton Canvas tent fabric.
- Hardshell Locks: Closing straps have locks to give you peace of mind.
- Quality: The Skycamp is made with love at our own factory in South Korea with quality components and custom molds.
- Thicker Mattress: 1.8" high density polyfoam
- Interior Design: World map graphic
- Hardshell Locks: Stronger stainless steel
- Windows: Outer fabric turns into a canopy
- Mounting Brackets: Easier to install
- Redesigned Ladder: Safer and more comfortable
- Floor: Durable & insulating honeycomb aluminum panels
- Tent: Breathable 300gsm poly-cotton canvas
- Rainfly: Waterproof polyester 150D (PU 3000mm)
- Shell: Double-layered FRP with 1" air insulation
Mounting Brackets 2.0 ($89 value): Faster installation, the new standard of mounting brackets. These quick-to-tighten brackets are compatible with a maximum cross bar height of 1.2" (3cm) and a width of 3.5" (9cm). For higher cross bars, Mounting Brackets 1.0 should be used.
- iKamper Allen Wrench: Allows quick installation of the brackets.
- 2.0 Ladder with Cover ($145 value): Features angled steps, making them safer and more comfortable when you climb up.
- Gas Strut Locks ($25 value): Securely lock the hard shell open during windy situations.
- Hard shell Wax (gloss black/white only) ($25 value): Hard shell conditioning and care.
- Seam Sealer ($15 value): Condition the seams of your canvas tent.
- Tension Poles ($52 value): Turn your side windows into canopies.
- 2 Keys: Safely keep your hard shell locked and secure.
- 2 Extra E-Clips for Mounting Brackets
- 4 Rail Endcaps
- Instruction Manual
- Fabric Care Card
Skycamp 2.0: The New & Improved Skycamp
In 2017, the Skycamp® became the most successful tent in crowdfunding history, raising $2.3 million. In 2018, the Skycamp won the Red Dot Design Award and became available in 26 countries. In 2019, we introduced the Skycamp 2.0: a new, improved Skycamp.
Comfortably Sleeps 4 People
The floor folds out into a king-size mattress, and we've increased the Skycamp 2.0's polyfoam thickness by 50% compared to the original Skycamp. A family of two adults and two children can sleep comfortably, or up to 3 adults. You won't find another hardshell rooftop tent this spacious.
Stainless Steel Hardshell Locks
Let these custom hardshell locks give you peace of mind.
Fall Asleep Under the Stars
Skycamp's signature Skyview window gives you extra light by day and a view of the stars by night. The rain fly can be rolled up when not in use, allowing for extra ventilation.
The Skycamp 2.0 windows consist of 3 parts: an inner see-through vinyl window, a mesh one, and an outer polyester one. The outer window can either be rolled up or turned into a canopy.
Attention to Detail
The Skycamp 2.0 ladders have been redesigned: The steps are now level, making them safer and more comfortable when you climb up.
Aerodynamic, Double-Layered Hardshell
The hard shell of the Skycamp is made of FRP (fiber-reinforced plastic) and has TWO layers for extra insulation and strength, setting it apart from traditional rooftop tents' shells. The hard shell that protects your Skycamp on the road is made of fiber-reinforced plastic and has a double layer with built-in air insulation, making it soundproof and condensation resistant. Most rooftop tents have a single-layer shell.
300GSM Poly-Cotton Canvas
The Skycamp tent is made of breathable, water-resistant poly-cotton canvas. To really keep you dry, it also comes with waterproof zippers and a rain fly for extra protection. The problem with most tents is that the thin polyester has a vinyl coating, making it less breathable and increasing condensation. The Skycamp's thicker, the heavier canvas will keep you dry, and it's also quieter in the wind.
Made with utmost care in our own factory, we assemble every Skycamp ourselves and the product is certified to the highest international standards, with ISO 9001 (Quality Management) and ISO 14001 (Environmental Management) certification. The Skycamp's fast, easy set up is only possible because of the careful design and the quality of every part. We've spent years perfecting the Skycamp's folding design to create a comfy tent that literally anyone can set up. Here's a deeper look at the quality of the Skycamp's materials.