Toyota 4Runner Elevation Cross Bar
- [Description] – with the new GOBI Elevation Cross Bar System the GOBI rack can become even more diverse. Once installed Elevation Cross Bars carry a roof top tent of choice along with kayaks, bikes, fishing rod vaults – you name it, on the sides of a roof top tent. If no roof top tent is in use, the Elevation Cross Bar has increased the surface foundation of the GOBI rack to handle much more such as multiple bikes, kayaks and other roof top accessories. Also, GOBI Elevation Cross Bar Locking Covers will be available soon – Locking covers provide additional protection and security.
- [No Drilling Required] – one of the most popular and commonly used accessories, the Elevation Cross Bar is perfect for safely and securely locking down cargo or keeping roof top items in place with no drilling required. Each cross bar is hand crafted in our Colorado facility and comes with includes stainless steel and Grade 8 hardware.
- [Easy to Install] – the Elevation Cross Bar can be installed, removed, or adjusted quickly and easily by one person when needed. With a 225lbs. static load limit per cross bar (dynamic load limit: 150lbs. per cross bar) it’s sure to come in handy with any roof top cargo.
- [Durable & Long-lasting] – The black thermal plastic coating finish and anti-rust undercoat provides years of on & off-road heavy duty utility. Each cross bar is pressure tested to eliminate open welds or rust. In addition, the GOBI Elevation Cross Bar uses only the hardware needed to secure the cross bar to the roof rack for a noise-free system.
- 150lbs. dynamic safe load limit
- 225lbs. static safe load limit
- Black thermal plastic coated with anti-rust undercoat
- All stainless steel hardware
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Full 1 year limited warranty
- Includes 1 Cross Bar + 2 Clamp Brackets