Toyota Tacoma (2005-Current) Slimline II Roof Rack Kit / Low Profile
This 1156mm/45.5" long, full-size, Slimline II cargo roof rack kit contains the Slimline II Tray, Wind Deflector and 2 Low Profile Foot Rails to mount the Slimline II Tray to your Toyota Tacoma 2005+. Easily installs using the existing factory mounting points. No drilling required. Compatible with "shark fin" antenna.
- The t-slots on the tops and bottoms of the rack tray slats and edge profiles accommodate standard 8mm bolts.
- To determine the approximate height from your vehicle’s roof to the top of your Slimline II Roof Rack, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/ 2") to the height of the Foot, Grab-on Foot or Strap-On Foot listed above.
- If your Slimline II Roof Rack kit uses Legs, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/ 2") to the height of the Legs to determine the height of the rack from your vehicle’s rain gutters.
- If your Slimline II Roof Rack kit uses Foot Rails, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/ 2") to the height of the Foot Rails to determine the height of the rack from the crown (highest point) of the vehicles roof.
- All Front Runner Rack Kits contain installation instructions, as well as all the components needed to mount the Slimline II Tray to your vehicle.
- All Front Runner Racks are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- 1 x FATT004 - Toyota Tacoma (2005-Current) Foot Rails / Low Profile - by Front Runner
- 1 x RRSTD06 - Slimline II Tray - 1255mm(W) X 1156mm(L) - by Front Runner
- Black epoxy powder-coated T6 aluminum
- 3CR12 stainless Steel
Approximate Installed Weight:
- Width 455mm (18")
- Length 1610mm (63")
- Height 240mm (9")
Toyota Tacoma Foot Rails Low
Slimline II Tray Universal Assembly Instructions