Toyota Quantum Low Roof (2004-Current) Slimline II Roof Rack Kit
This 2272mm/89.5" long full-size Slimline II cargo carrying roof rack kit for the Toyota Quantum Low Roof contains Slimline II Tray and Wind Deflector, as well as 8 Gutter Mount legs for mounting the Tray to the vehicle. This kit has space for mounting the Front Runner tables or other compatible accessories under the rack. It installs easily with no drilling required.
- All Front Runner Rack Kits contain installation instructions as well as all the components needed to mount the Slimline II Tray to your vehicle.
- The t-slots on the tops and bottoms of the rack tray slats and edge profiles accommodate standard 8mm bolts.
- To determine the approximate height from your vehicle’s roof to the top of your Slimline II Roof Rack, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/ 2") to the height of the Foot, Grab-on Foot or Strap-On Foot listed above.
- If your Slimline II Roof Rack kit uses Legs, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/ 2") to the height of the Legs to determine the height of the rack from your vehicle’s rain gutters.
- If your Slimline II Roof Rack kit uses Foot Rails, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/ 2") to the height of the Foot Rails to determine the height of the rack from the crown (highest point) of the vehicles roof.
- All Front Runner Racks are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- 4 x LASS102 - No 2 Leg 130mm (Pair) - by Front Runner
- 1 x RRSTM14 - Slimline II Tray - 1475mm(W) X 2772mm(L) - by Front Runner
- 1 x WDST009 - Wind Deflector 20mm Lip Wide Pair / 1345mm(W) - by Front Runner
- Black epoxy powder-coated T6 aluminum
- 3CR12 Stainless Steel
Approximate Installed Weight:
- Width 620mm (24")
- Length 1635mm (64")
- Height 160mm (6")
Toyota Quantum 2004 Present - Low Roof Slimline II Rack Installation Guide
Leg Assembly Guide
Slimline II Tray Universal Assembly Instructions