Toyota Land Cruiser 76 Gullwing Window / Left Hand Side Aluminum
The Front Runner Gullwing window replaces the rear window of a Toyota Land Cruiser 76 allowing easy access to the cargo bay via the side of the vehicle. While built for off-road durability and ease of use, the Front Runner Aluminum Gullwing Window looks smart and was designed to blend seamlessly with the exterior stylings of the vehicle.
- Includes 2 locking latches.
- Sealed with the same durable, weather resistant powder coating as the Front Runner Roof Rack.
- The Toyota Land Cruiser 76 can be brought back to stock within minutes by removing and replacing with standard window.
- Drilling required for fitment.
- Steel Frame
- Gas struts
- Set of keys
- Aluminum panel
- Black powder-coated 3CR12 stainless steel
- Black powder-coated 6mm Aluminum
- 886mm (34.9") W x 537mm (21.1") H x 53mm (2.1") D
- 13.6kg (30lbs)