Front Runner RSI Double Cab Smart Canopy Load Bar Kit / 1165MM
RSI Double Cab Smart Canopy Load Bar Kit / 1165MM
Clear up precious interior space and still get your adventure gear anywhere with the help of these low-profile, lightweight Front Runner Load Bars for your RSI Double Cab Smart Canopy. A set of Load Bars used to transport gear on the roof of your RSI Double Cab Smart Canopy. This low profile solution includes 4 mounting Feet, 2 1165mm Load Bars, installation kit and fitting instructions.
- These Load Bars are mounted to the RSC Double Cab Smart Canopy via a set of supplied Mounted Feet.
- Uses the same strong, corrosion free aluminum slats found in Front Runner Slimline II Racks.
- The sliding nut t-slots allow for quick fitting and removal of accessories and equipment on both the top and bottom of the slats.
- The Load Bars and mounting system can be used in the future as components to build a complete Front Runner Roof Rack.
- Made from stainless steel and a durable, weather resistant black powder-coated aluminum.
- Includes all hardware, components and the installation guide needed to fit Load Bars on a vehicle.
- Consisting of:
- 2x FASS012 - Foot Set / 40mm - 50mm
- 1x LBSK013 - Load Bar Pair 1165mm(W)
- 2x RRAC921 - Canopy Rack Kit Installation Set
- Material Used:
- Black epoxy powder - coated T6 aluminum
- Approximate Installed Weight:
- 10.56kg (23.28lbs)
- The t-slots on the tops and bottoms of the slats accommodate standard 8mm bolts.
- To determine the approximate height from your vehicle’s roof to the top of your Load Bar Kit, add the height of the Load Bar (22mm/ 7/8") to the height of the Foot, Grab-On Foot, or Strap-On Foot listed above.
- If your Load Bar kit uses Legs, add the height of the Load Bar (22mm/ 7/8") to the height of the Legs listed above to determine the height of the rack from your vehicle's rain gutters.
- If your Load Bar kit uses Foot Rails, add the height of the Load Bar (22mm/ 7/8") to the height of the Foot Rails listed above to determine the height of the rack from the crown (highest point) of the vehicles roof.
- Shipping Dimensions:
- Width: 110mm (4")
- Length: 1280mm (50")
- Height: 145mm (6")
- Shipping Weight:
- Weight: 5.2kg (11lbs)