Pro Stainless Steel Camp Table
- Aluminum locking legs.
- Sturdy and lightweight.
- Operational height 730mm (28.7")
- Hygienic, easy to clean stainless steel top -- just like the “pros” use in restaurants around the world.
- The table frame and legs are finished with the same durable, corrosion resistant black powder coating as the Front Runner Slimline II Roof Rack.
- Rounded glass filled nylon corners prevent accidental nicks or damage.
- Ultra slim and can be mounted securely for rattle free transport underneath most Front Runner Slimline II Roof Racks using the Pro Table Under Rack Bracket.
For details on fitment see below.
Will a Front Runner Table Fit Under My Slimline II Roof Rack?
There are 2 factors to consider:
Is the roof rack Tall Enough?
- All Roof Rack kits with a designated “TALL” mounting option have room to fit a table underneath. If your Slimline II Roof Rack uses a Front Runner Foot Rail mounting system, a table will also fit underneath.
- Many other Front Runner Roof Rack kits have enough height to mount a table underneath, but please keep in mind, we recommend 65mm/2.5” of clearance between the bottom of the roof rack and the highest point of the roof.
Is the roof rack Long Enough?
- For REAR MOUNT installation, the table requires a Slimline II Roof Rack that is 1358mm or longer (“7 slats”). Please check the SPECS tab on any Slimline II Roof Rack for exact measurements of the rack tray.
- For a SIDE MOUNT installation, the table requires a 5 slat opening (the space between feet/legs). All Front Runner Foot Rail mounting systems have an opening that fits all widths of tables.
Note: A min clearance of 65mm (2.5") between the underside of the rack and the crown of the roof is required for fitment of a Front Runner Table Kit.
If you’re still not sure if your rack will work with a table underneath, please contact us.
- 1x Table
- Black powder-coated Aluminum
- 3CR12 0.9mm Stainless Steel
- 750mm (29.5") W x 1130mm (44.5") L x 32mm (1.3") H
- Height when opened: 730mm (28.7")
- 11.82kg (26.1lbs)
- 55mm(2.2") H x 1175mm(46.3") L x 770mm(30.3") W
- Keep your table clean and sparkling with these easy care instructions.
- Add a small amount of dish soap to a damp soft cloth.
- Wipe the table along the grain of your tabletop.
- Dry excess moisture with a dry towel.
- Quickly add polish by dabbing on a small amount of mineral or
- baby oil, wiping with the grain of the stainless steel.