Pro Ski, Snowboard & Fishing Rod Carrier
Securely store longer gear, such as fishing rods, snowboards and skis, on your Roof Rack with these alligator-grip style holders.
- Built to keep your gear safe on, and off, the world’s toughest roads.
- Made from corrosion resistant steel and sealed with the same durable, weather rated powder coating as the Front Runner Roof Racks.
- The soft 30mm / 1.2” wide rubber grippers clamp tight without harming or scratching the surfaces of your valuable gear in all weather conditions.
- Lock your valuable gear in place for extra security. Supplied with 4 keys (3 spare keys).
- Each lock features a cover to prevent water ingress and ice forming in colder climates.
- The locking mechanism has a ratchet feature to allow easier closing of the holders for gear up to 30mm / 1.2" thick.
- A “hold open” feature allows for easy loading and unloading.
- Usable opening size: 495mm / 19.5”.
- There is a 65mm / 2.6” clearance distance from the top of the rack or load bar slat to the bottom of the snowboard / fishing rod.
- A holder set can accommodate two (2) pairs of ski's or one (1) snowboard (two (2) with bindings removed).
- All Front Runner Roof Racks can accommodate 2 holders side by side. This allows storage of up to four (4) pairs of skis or two (2) snowboards (four (4) with bindings removed).
- Save space on top of your rack and use Recovery Device & Gear Holding Side Brackets* to mount this carrier to the sides of any Front Runner Rack.
Note: Recovery Device & Gear Holding Side Brackets are sold separately.
- 2 x Holders
- 4 x Rubber Grippers
- 4 x Keys
- 2 x Brackets for side mount (*requires Recovery Device & Gear Holding Side Brackets not incl.)
- Installation Hardware
- Black powder coated 3CR12 stainless steel
- 578mm (22.8") L x 49mm (1.9") W x 106mm (4.2") H (Single Holder)
- 2.4kg (5.3lbs) (Single Holder)
- 4.8kg (10.6lbs) (Per Set)