Mercedes Benz V-Class SWB (2014-Current) Slimline II 1/2 Roof Rack Kit
This 1156mm/45.5" long 1/2 size Slimline II cargo carrying roof rack kit contains a Slimline II Tray, Wind Deflector and 2 Foot Rails to mount the Slimline II Tray to your Mercedes Benz V-Class SWB 2014+. Easily installs using the existing factory mounting points. No drilling required.
Note: This Rack Kit is suitable for the Mercedes Vito Panel Van.
- All Front Runner Rack Kits contain installation instructions as well as all the components needed to mount the Slimline II Tray to your vehicle.
- The vehicle specific foot rails have openings for storing compatible gear under the rack such as Front Runner tables.
- These Foot Rails contain 2 openings to access Front Runner under rack mount tables (1 smaller prep and 1 larger camp size table).
- The t-slots on the tops and bottoms of the rack tray slats and edge profiles accommodate standard 8mm bolts.
- To determine the approximate height from your vehicle’s roof to the top of your Slimline II Roof Rack, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/ 2") to the height of the Foot, Grab-on Foot or Strap-On Foot listed above.
- If your Slimline II Roof Rack kit uses Legs, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/ 2") to the height of the Legs to determine the height of the rack from your vehicle’s rain gutters.
- If your Slimline II Roof Rack kit uses Foot Rails, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/ 2") to the height of the Foot Rails to determine the height of the rack from the crown (highest point) of the vehicles roof.
- All Front Runner Racks are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- 1 x FAMV003 - Mercedes Benz V-Class SWB (2014-Current) Foot Rails - by Front Runner
- 1 x RRSTJ06 - Slimline II Tray - 1425mm(W) x 1156mm(L) - by Front Runner
- Black epoxy powder-coated T6 aluminum
- 3CR12 Stainless Steel
Approximate Installed Weight:
- Width 450mm (18")
- Length 1610mm (63")
- Height 245mm (10")
Mercedes Benz V Class SWB (2014-current) Foot Rail Installation Guide
Slimline II Tray Universal Assembly Instructions