Mercedes Benz Sprinter 128"/144"/170" / L1/L2/L3 / SWB/MWB/LWB Wheelbase w/o OEM Tracks (2006-Current) Slimline II 1/4 Roof Rack Kit / Tall
This 1560mm/61.4" long, Slimline II cargo carrying roof rack kit for the Mercedes Benz Sprinter (2006+) contains the Slimline II Tray, Wind Deflector, Track set and 6 mounting Feet. Drilling is required for installation. Fits the "Tall Roof" option only. Will not fit the "Standard/Low Roof".
Note: Fits 2nd Gen (906) and 3rd Gen (907/910) Mercedes Benz Sprinter Models.
- All Front Runner Rack Kits contain installation instructions as well as all the components needed to mount the Slimline II Tray to your vehicle.
- The t-slots on the tops and bottoms of the rack tray slats and edge profiles accommodate standard 8mm bolts.
- To determine the approximate height from your vehicle’s roof to the top of your Slimline II Roof Rack, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/ 2") to the height of the Foot, Grab-on Foot or Strap-On Foot listed above.
- If your Slimline II Roof Rack kit uses Legs, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/ 2") to the height of the Legs to determine the height of the rack from your vehicle’s rain gutters.
- If your Slimline II Roof Rack kit uses Foot Rails, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/ 2") to the height of the Foot Rails to determine the height of the rack from the crown (highest point) of the vehicles roof.
- All Front Runner Racks are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- 3 x FASS013 - Foot Set / 60mm-70mm - by Front Runner
- 1 x RRSTM08 - Slimline II Tray - 1475mm(W) x 1560mm(L) - by Front Runner
- 1 x TRMS001 - Mercedes Sprinter (2006-Current) Tracks / 3082mm-4098mm(L) - by Front Runner
- 1 x WDST009 - Wind Deflector 20mm Lip Wide Pair / 1345mm(W) - by Front Runner
- Black epoxy powder-coated T6 aluminum
- 3CR12 Stainless Steel
Approximate Installed Weight:
- Width 455mm (18")
- Length 1800mm (71")
- Height 260mm (10")
Tracks _ 3082mm-4098mm(L) Mercedes Sprinter (2013-Current) Installation Guide
Foot Assembly Instructions
Slimline II Tray Universal Assembly Instructions