Land Rover Defender 90 (1983-2016) Slimline II Roof Rack Kit
This 1964mm/77.3" long full-size Slimline II cargo carrying roof rack kit for the Land Rover Defender 90 contains Slimline II Tray and Wind Deflector, as well as 6 Gutter Mount legs for mounting the Tray to the vehicle. It installs easily with no drilling required.
Please Note: The NAS roll cage on some Land Rover Defenders may interfere with the positing of the gutter mount legs. If you have a NAS roll cage on your Defender, please contact us before you make your purchase.
- All Front Runner Rack Kits contain installation instructions as well as all the components needed to mount the Slimline II Tray to your vehicle.
- The t-slots on the tops and bottoms of the rack tray slats and edge profiles accommodate standard 8mm bolts.
- To determine the approximate height from your vehicle’s roof to the top of your Slimline II Roof Rack, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/ 2") to the height of the Foot, Grab-on Foot or Strap-On Foot listed above.
- If your Slimline II Roof Rack kit uses Legs, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/ 2") to the height of the Legs to determine the height of the rack from your vehicle’s rain gutters.
- If your Slimline II Roof Rack kit uses Foot Rails, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/ 2") to the height of the Foot Rails to determine the height of the rack from the crown (highest point) of the vehicles roof.
- All Front Runner Racks are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- 3 x LASS107 - No 7 Leg 225mm (Pair) - by Front Runner
- 1 x RRSTJ10 - Slimline II Tray - 1425mm(W) X 1964mm(L) - by Front Runner
- Black epoxy powder-coated T6 aluminum
- 3CR12 Stainless Steel
Approximate Installed Weight:
- Width 450mm (18")
- Length 1615mm (64")
- Height 140mm (6")
Land Rover Defender 90 Slimline II Rack (1425MM x 1964MM) Installation Guide
Leg Assembly Guide
Slimline II Tray Universal Assembly Instructions