Land Rover Defender 110 (1983-2016) Slimline II Roof Rack Kit / Tall
This 2772mm/109" long full-size Slimline II cargo carrying roof rack kit for the Land Rover Defender 110 contains Slimline II Tray and Wind Deflector, as well as 8 Gutter Mount legs for mounting the Tray to the vehicle. This taller kit has space for mounting the Front Runner tables or other compatible accessories under the rack. It installs easily with no drilling required.
Please Note: The NAS roll cage on some Land Rover Defenders may interfere with the positing of the gutter mount legs. If you have a NAS roll cage on your Defender, please contact us before you make your purchase.
- All Front Runner Rack Kits contain installation instructions as well as all the components needed to mount the Slimline II Tray to your vehicle.
- The t-slots on the tops and bottoms of the rack tray slats and edge profiles accommodate standard 8mm bolts.
- To determine the approximate height from your vehicle’s roof to the top of your Slimline II Roof Rack, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/ 2") to the height of the Foot, Grab-on Foot or Strap-On Foot listed above.
- If your Slimline II Roof Rack kit uses Legs, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/ 2") to the height of the Legs to determine the height of the rack from your vehicle’s rain gutters.
- If your Slimline II Roof Rack kit uses Foot Rails, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/ 2") to the height of the Foot Rails to determine the height of the rack from the crown (highest point) of the vehicles roof.
- All Front Runner Racks are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- 4 x LASS108 - No 8 Leg 250mm (Pair) - by Front Runner
- 1 x RRSTJ14 - Slimline II Tray - 1425mm(W) X 2772mm(L) - by Front Runner
- Black epoxy powder-coated T6 aluminum
- 3CR12 Stainless Steel
Approximate Installed Weight:
- Width 450mm (18")
- Length 1615mm (64")
- Height 140mm (6")
Land Rover Defender 110 Tall Slimline II Rack ( 1425mm x 2772mm ) Installation Guide
Leg Assembly Guide
Slimline II Tray Universal Assembly Instructions