Freightliner Sprinter Van (2007-Current) Slimline II Roof Rack Kit
This 3120mm/122.8" long, full-size, Slimline II cargo carrying roof rack kit for the Freightliner Sprinter (2007+) contains 2 Slimline II Trays, Wind Deflector, Track Set and 12 Mounting Feet. Drilling is required for installation.
- All Front Runner Rack Kits contain installation instructions as well as all the components needed to mount the Slimline II Tray to your vehicle.
- The t-slots on the tops and bottoms of the rack tray slats and edge profiles accommodate standard 8mm bolts.
- To determine the approximate height from your vehicle’s roof to the top of your Slimline II Roof Rack, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/ 2") to the height of the Foot, Grab-on Foot or Strap-On Foot listed above.
- If your Slimline II Roof Rack kit uses Legs, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/ 2") to the height of the Legs to determine the height of the rack from your vehicle’s rain gutters.
- If your Slimline II Roof Rack kit uses Foot Rails, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/ 2") to the height of the Foot Rails to determine the height of the rack from the crown (highest point) of the vehicles roof.
- All Front Runner Racks are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- 6 x FASS016 - Flat Feet (pair) / 65mm - by Front Runner
- 2 x RRSTM08 - Slimline II Tray - 1475mm(W) x 1560mm(L) - by Front Runner
- 1 x TRMS001 - Mercedes Sprinter (2006-Current) Tracks / 3082mm-4098mm(L) - by Front Runner
- 1 x WDST009 - Wind Deflector 20mm Lip Wide Pair / 1345mm(W) - by Front Runner
- Black epoxy powder-coated T6 aluminum
- 3CR12 Stainless Steel
Approximate Installed Weight:
- Width 455mm (18")
- Length 1800mm (71")
- Height 380mm (15")
Tracks _ 3082MM-4098MM(L) Mercedes Sprinter (2013-Current) Installation Guide
Flat Feet (Pair) _ 65MM Installation Guide
Slimline II Tray Universal Assembly Instructions