Ford Explorer (2020-Current) Slimline II Roof Rail Rack Kit
This 1358mm/53.5" long, full-size Slimline II cargo roof rack kit contains the Slimline II Tray, Wind Deflector and 3 pairs of Rail Grip Feet to mount the Slimline II Tray to the roof rails of your Ford Explorer. This system installs easily with off-road tough feet that grip onto the existing factory/OEM roof rails. No drilling required.
For a stronger expedition grade cargo carrying solution, Front Runner may offer a specific Foot Rail System to mount the Rack Tray to your vehicle. Front Runner Foot Rail solutions can be installed by removing the factory roof rails or used if no factory roof rails are fitted.
NOTE: Your vehicle must be equipped with the factory/OEM roof rails in order to use this rack kit.
- The t-slots on the tops and bottoms of the rack tray slats and edge profiles accommodate standard 8mm bolts.
- To determine the approximate height from your vehicle’s roof to the top of your Slimline II Roof Rack, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/ 2") to the height of the Foot, Grab-on Foot or Strap-On Foot listed above.
- If your Slimline II Roof Rack kit uses Legs, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/ 2") to the height of the Legs to determine the height of the rack from your vehicle’s rain gutters.
- If your Slimline II Roof Rack kit uses Foot Rails, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/ 2") to the height of the Foot Rails to determine the height of the rack from the crown (highest point) of the vehicles roof.
- This rack kit can be removed leaving your vehicle’s roof and roof rails in their original condition.
- All Front Runner Racks are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- 3 x GOFR001 - Rail Foot Base (Pair) - by Front Runner
- 3 x GOFR010 - Flush Rail Outer Grips / No. 1 - by Front Runner
- 3 x GOFR035 - Flush Rail Inner Grips / F - by Front Runner
- 1 x RRAC904 - Plastic Spacer for Foot Rail Base / 10mm (pair) - by Front Runner
- 1 x RRSTG07 - Slimline II Tray - 1345mm(W) X 1358mm(L) - by Front Runner
- Black epoxy powder-coated T6 aluminum
- 3CR12 Stainless Steel
Approximate Installed Weight:
- 21.6kg (47.6lbs)
- Width 440mm (17.3")
- Length 1730mm (68.1")
- Height 150mm (5.9")
- Weight 26.4kg (58.2lbs)