Chevrolet Trailblazer (2012-Current) Slimline II Roof Rack Kit
This 1560mm/61.4" long full-size Slimline II cargo roof rack kit contains the Slimline II Tray, Wind Deflector and 2 Foot Rails to mount the Slimline II Tray to your Chevrolet Trailblazer (2012-Current).
- All Front Runner Rack Kits contain installation instructions as well as all the components needed to mount the Slimline II Tray to your vehicle. The vehicle specific foot rails have openings for storing compatible gear under the rack such as Front Runner camp tables.
- These Foot Rails contain 1 opening to access a Front Runner under rack mount table (1 smaller prep table or 1 larger camp size table).
- The t-slots on the tops and bottoms of the rack tray slats and edge profiles accommodate standard 8mm bolts.
- To determine the approximate height from your vehicle’s roof to the top of your Slimline II Roof Rack, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/ 2") to the height of the Foot, Grab-on Foot or Strap-On Foot listed above.
- If your Slimline II Roof Rack kit uses Legs, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/ 2") to the height of the Legs to determine the height of the rack from your vehicle’s rain gutters.
- If your Slimline II Roof Rack kit uses Foot Rails, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/ 2") to the height of the Foot Rails to determine the height of the rack from the crown (highest point) of the vehicles roof.
- All Front Runner Racks are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- 1 x FACT001 - Chevrolet Trailblazer Foot Rails - by Front Runner
- 1 x RRSTA08 - Slimline II Tray - 1165mm(W) X 1560mm(L) - by Front Runner
- Black epoxy powder-coated T6 aluminum
- 3CR12 Stainless Steel
Approximate Installed Weight:
- Width 450mm (18")
- Length 1615mm (64")
- Height 140mm (6")
Chevrolet Trailblazer Rack Fitment (1165MM x 1560MM) Installation Guide
Slimline II Tray Universal Assembly Instructions