K9 G-Clamp OEM Rack Mount Foot Set
Ready to Build Your Own K9 Roof Rack System? We offer mix-and-match components that can be purchased individually or all-inclusive systems for your vehicle. The extremely durable and height-adjustable K9 Roof Rack Feet from Eezi-Awn are powder-coated stainless steel, designed to attach to OEM Load Bars and support the K9 platform to create a complete system.
A foot should be used at every cross brace on both sides of the K9 platform. For example, if your platform has 5 cross braces (running side to side), you should anticipate needing 10 feet to mount properly. Please note that this item is for a pair (2) of feet. Other items are still required for installation and mounting.
The K9 Roof Rack Platform from Eezi-Awn is a revolutionary advancement in expedition-style racks; it is thinner, lighter, stronger, quieter, more functional, more aerodynamic, more durable, and more aesthetically complimentary to your vehicle than the competition. Made from matte black powder-coated, extruded aluminum with fully-welded joints (not bolts), the low-weight K9 offers an infinite number of gear organization configurations.
At only 1-3/8" thick, the platform itself is very low-profile with aerodynamic edging that won't slow you down. With a modular system outside your vehicle to accommodate shovels, axes, jerry cans, and more, you save valuable space inside your vehicle.
- Fully Welded 1-3/8"H Low-Profile Platform
- Light Weight All Aluminum Construction
- All Components Are Anodized And Powder Coated Matte Black
- 5-1/8" Wide M8 T-Slot Slats, Running Front to Back
- Semi-Elliptical Bottom Cross Braces To Reduce Wind Noise
- M6 T-Slot Around Top Perimeter With Rounded Top Edge
- 5 Lengths and 3 Widths Of Platform Available
- Multiple Mounting Configurations Including Gutterless/Gutter/OEM Rack Mounts
- Full Compliment of K9 Roof Rack Accessories For Top/Bottom/Side Mount
- Infinite Gear Organization Configurations
- Includes All Installation Components & Hardware