Full-sized. Fully-collapsible. American-made from premium materials. The award-winning Stealth Shovel is the most versatile shovel tool ever. Its primary use is as a portable car shovel for people who travel in snow country, or venture out in dirt or sand. It is full-sized and outperforms any Avy shovel or any cheap plastic shovel on the market. The Stealth is easy to stow in your vehicle, in your pack, or can be mounted to many automotive rack systems.
The Stealth is THE original award-winning DMOS shovel. Crafted of lightweight but tough 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum, the Stealth shovel is a perfect companion for any adventure in snow or sand. Collapsible down to a mere 18 x 9 x 2.25”, the Stealth can fit in a backpack, in a trunk, on a snowmobile, or on one of our custom-fitted mounts to accompany you anywhere. The serrated teeth on the blade allow you to use it as a rake, bust ice, or level campsites, and the full-sized shaft lets you do it all WITHOUT ruining your back. Smaller user? No problem, the handle can be used at three lengths. Whether you’re building kickers for snowboarding or digging out your truck in the dunes, make sure you’ve got the right shovel.
- ALUMINUM - Crafted from Aircraft-Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum for a balance between weight and durability.
- SNOW & SAND - The scoop-style blade and rake make it ideal for moving looser terrain or busting ice.
- BLADE STYLE: SERRATED - The serrated blade is great for raking or scooping.
- MOST COMPACT - Collapses down to an impressively small size to fit in packs and trunks.
- Blade: 0.100"6061-T6 aluminum
- Stainless steel formed spring pins
- Nylon Zytel T-grip and Connector
- Available in powder coat finish
- Nylon Zytel T grip
- Rated from -40 Degrees to 170 Degrees F
- Withstands 3886 lbs of Force
- Maximum length 57" long. Optional adjustment lengths of 47" or 35"
- Collapsed: 18.25" x 9" x 2.25” (or 46cm x 23cm x 6cm)
- Extended: 51” (or 130cm), 47", 35"
- Weight: 3 lbs 3.6oz