Ford Super Duty 8 Foot (2017-current) Truck Bed Organizer
All Decked Drawer Systems come standard with the following accessories included at no extra charge: (1) D-Box Desert Tan, (1) Crossbox Desert Tan, (1) Drawerganizer™, Set of (2) Wide Drawer Dividers.
- Note: The system is Not 8' long. It takes a standard full-size Decked system that is 75.25" long. You will have 18.5" of open space at the cabside end of your bed. A cross-over tool box or fuel transfer tank is commonly placed in this space.
- Note: Drawers are full bed-length drawers, but do not fully extend. Max drawer extension: 42” for reasons related to physics.
- Not Compatible with any in-bed towing packages including 5th Wheel and Gooseneck packages.
- Liners: Works with spray-in bed liner, but Not a drop-in plastic bed liner.
- Bedrug: Works with BedRug mat, but Not with a BedRug full liner.
- Note: If your Ford pickup has a tailgate assist handle mounted on the tailgate, this May interfere with the Decked unit, depending on your model year. You can easily remove the handle and the tailgate step will not impact the installation or use of your Decked unit.
- Does Not Fit: Any stepside or flairside beds. They are too narrow. Does not fit the F-150 short bed (5' 6") SuperCrew Heritage made from 2001 through 2003 (2004 badged as the SuperCrew Heritage) with the Stepside / Flareside tailgate, or the 2004-2009 version.
- 3-Year Warranty: We offer a 3-year limited warranty on all DECKED products.
- Shipping Policy: Shipping of a Decked Drawer System anywhere in the contiguous U.S. is FREE. Shipping takes 7-14 days.
- 2000 lb payload evenly distributed
- 200 lb payload per drawer
- Total Weight: ~230 lbs
- Length: 75.25"
- Width: 63"-71"
- Height: 12"
- Shipping Dimensions: 270 lbs, 78"x 39" x 23"
- Length (top of drawer): 72.1”
- Length (bottom of drawer): 66.1”
- Width (top of drawer): 18”
- Width (bottom of drawer): 16.75”
- Height: 8.5”
- Volume (each): 6 FT3
- Extension (each): 42"