Decked Ford F-150 Heritage (1997- 2004) Truck Bed Organizer
This Decked truck bed organizer fits a 1997-2003 Ford F-150 pickup with a bed length of 6'6". It also fits the 2004 Heritage Edition. It does Not fit the new body style 2004. It takes a standard full-size Decked system. All Decked Drawer Systems come standard with the following accessories included at no extra charge: (1) D-Box Desert Tan, (1) Crossbox Desert Tan, (1) Drawerganizer™, Set of (2) Wide Drawer Dividers (Narrow Drawer Dividers can be purchased separately). Additional accessories ship for a flat $25 rate, so order up on additional accessories with your Drawer System order!
- Liners: Works with spray-in bed liner, but Not a drop-in plastic bed liner.
- Bedrug: Works with BedRug mat, but Not with a BedRug full liner.
- Note: If your Ford pickup has a tailgate assist handle mounted on the tailgate, this MAY interfere with the Decked unit, depending on your model year. You can easily remove the handle and the tailgate step will not impact the installation or use of your Decked unit.
- Does not fit: ANY stepside or flairside beds. They are too narrow. Does not fit the F-150 short bed (5' 6") SuperCrew Heritage made from 2001 through 2003 (2004 badged as the SuperCrew Heritage) with the Stepside / Flareside tailgate, or the 2004-2009 version.
- 3-Year Warranty: We offer a 3-year limited warranty on all DECKED products. Warranty in detail
- Shipping Policy: Shipping of a Decked Drawer System anywhere in the contiguous U.S. is Free. Shipping takes 7-14 days.
- Note: Since 2004 was a transition year, Ford produced old and new body styles for the 2004 F-150 with a 6'6" bed length. If you have stepped down passenger and driver side door windows, you have the newer F-150 and will need the DECKED System DF3.
- Note: The standard length Decked system is 75.25," so there will be about 3.5" of empty space between the tailgate end of the Decked system and the tailgate (blue). Decked drawers require 4" to be opened, but the first 5 1/2" of the drawer are taken up by the handle cavity and drawer taper. So, it is nearly impossible to remove anything from the drawers with the tailgate closed.
- Note: Drawers are full bed-length drawers, but do not fully extend. Max drawer extension: 42” for reasons related to physics.
- Not Compatible with any in-bed towing packages including 5th Wheel and Gooseneck packages.
- 2000 lb payload evenly distributed
- 200 lb payload per drawer
- Total Weight: ~230 lbs
- Length: 75.25"
- Width: 63"-71"
- Height: 12"
- Shipping Dimensions: 270 lbs, 78"x 39" x 23"
- Length (top of drawer): 72.1”
- Length (bottom of drawer): 66.1”
- Width (top of drawer): 18”
- Width (bottom of drawer): 16.75”
- Height: 8.5”
- Volume (each): 6 FT3
- Extension (each): 42"