Chevy Silverado 8 Foot (2007-2018) Truck Bed Organizer
All Decked Drawer Systems come standard with the following accessories included at no extra charge: (1) D-Box Desert Tan, (1) Crossbox Desert Tan, (1) Drawerganizer™, Set of (2) Drawer Dividers.
- Note: It is Not 8' long. It takes a standard full-size Decked system that is 75.25" long. You will have 17" of open space at the cabside end of your bed. A cross-over tool box or fuel transfer tank is commonly placed in this space.
- 2019 Silverado 1500 Note: Since 2019 is a transition year for Chevrolet, they produced new and "Old Body Style" (really 2018) body styles for the 2019 Silverado 1500. If you have the new body style 2019 Silverado 1500, you will need the DG9.
- Note: Because the standard full-size Decked system is 75.25", there will be about 3.7" of empty space between the tailgate end of the Decked system and the tailgate (blue area on image below). Decked drawers require 4" to be opened, but the first 5 1/2" of the drawer are taken up by the handle cavity and drawer taper. So, it is nearly impossible to remove anything from the drawers with the tailgate closed.
- Note: Drawers are full bed-length drawers, but do not fully extend. Max drawer extension: 42” for reasons related to physics.
- Not Compatible with any in-bed towing packages including 5th Wheel and Gooseneck packages.
- Liners: Works with spray-in bed liner, but Not a drop-in plastic bed liner.
- Bedrug: Works with BedRug mat, but Not with a BedRug full liner.
- 3-Year Warranty: We offer a 3-year limited warranty on all Decked products.
- Shipping Policy: Shipping of a Decked Drawer System anywhere in the contiguous U.S. is FREE. Shipping takes 7-14 days.
- 2000 lb payload evenly distributed
- 200 lb payload per drawer
- Total Weight: ~230 lbs
- Length: 75.25"
- Width: 63"-71"
- Height: 12"
- Shipping Dimensions: 270 lbs, 78"x 39" x 23"
- Length (top of drawer): 72.1”
- Length (bottom of drawer): 66.1”
- Width (top of drawer): 18”
- Width (bottom of drawer): 16.75”
- Height: 8.5”
- Volume (each): 6 FT3
- Extension (each): 42"