Mitsubishi Delica Space Gear L400 (1994-2007) Slimline II Roof Rack Kit
Take your Mitsubishi Delica Space Gear L400 (1994-2007) to new worlds with this Front Runner Slimline II Roof Rack Kit. Clear up precious interior cargo space by easily mounting your adventure gear and toys to the roof rack that’s made off-road tough.
This 2166mm/85.3" long, full-size, Slimline II cargo carrying roof rack kit for the Mitsubishi Delica Space Gear L400 contains the Slimline II Tray and Wind Fairing, as well as 8 Gutter Mount Legs for mounting the Tray to the vehicle. This taller kit has space for mounting the Front Runner tables or other compatible accessories under the rack. Installs easily with no drilling required.
All Front Runner Rack Kits contain installation instructions as well as all the components needed to mount the Slimline II Tray to your vehicle.
All Front Runner Racks are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty*
- Consisting of:
- 1x LASP104 - No 4 Plus Leg 180mm (Pair)
- 1x LASS027 - Leg Spacer 6mm (Pair)
- 2x LASS105 - No 5 Leg 190mm (Pair)
- 1x LASS106 - No 6 Leg 195mm (Pair)
- 1x RRAC174 - Wind Fairing for Low Profile Rack/1165MM/1255mm(W)
- 1x RRSTG11 - SLII Tray - 1345mm(W)X2166mm(L)
- Material Used:
- Black epoxy powder - coated T6 aluminum
- High strength steel
- Approximate Installed Weight: 43.11kg (95.04lbs)
- The t-slots on the tops and bottoms of the rack tray slats and edge profiles accommodate standard 8mm bolts.
To determine the approximate height from your vehicle’s roof to the top of your Slimline II Roof Rack, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/2") to the height of the Foot or Grab-on Foot listed above.
If your Slimline II Roof Rack kit uses Legs, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/2") to the height of the Legs to determine the height of the rack from your vehicle's rain gutters.
- If your Slimline II Roof Rack kit uses Foot Rails, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/2") to the height of the Foot Rails to determine the height of the rack from the crown (highest point) of the vehicles roof.
- Shipping Dimensions:
- Width: 450mm (18")
- Length: 1720mm (68")
- Height: 220mm (9")
- Shipping Weight:
- Weight: 42.8kg (94lbs)