Front Runner Ford Bronco Sport (Base/Big Bend/Outer Banks) (2021-Current) Slimline II Roof Rail Rack Kit
Ford Bronco Sport (Base/Big Bend/Outer Banks) (2021-Current) Slimline II Roof Rail Rack Kit
This 1358mm/53.5" long, full-size, Slimline II cargo roof rack kit contains the Slimline II Tray, Wind Deflector and 4 Grab-On Feet to mount the Slimline II Tray to the roof rails of your Ford Bronco Sport Base/Big Bend/Outer Banks models. This system installs easily with off-road tough feet that grab on to the existing factory/OEM roof rails. No drilling required.
All Front Runner Rack Kits contain installation instructions as well as all the components needed to mount the Slimline II Tray to your vehicle.
Note: Your vehicle must be equipped with the factory/OEM roof rails in order to use this rack kit.
This rack kit can be removed leaving your vehicle’s roof and roof rails in their original condition.
All Front Runner Racks are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty*
Factory Rail Rack Kits are designed as a "light duty" cargo solution. Please refer to your vehicles owner manual for manufacturers recommended load rating and do not exceed these limits.
For optimal load carrying capacity, we recommend that there is no cargo overhang (excludes sports gear) and all weight is distributed evenly across the rack.
Factory Rail Rack Kits are not suited for extreme off-road conditions and therefore you should consider a different Front Runner mounting solution if this is your intended purpose.
- Consisting of:
- 2x GOFR001 - Rail Foot Base (Pair)
- 2x GORR052 - Raised Rail Outer Grips / No. 3
- 2x GORR071 - Raised Rail Inner Grips / B
- 1x RRSTD07 - SLII Tray - 1255mm(W)X1358mm(L)
- Material Used:
- Black epoxy powder - coated T6 aluminium
- High strength steel
- Approximate Installed Weight: 24.83kg (54.74lbs)
- The t-slots on the tops and bottoms of the rack tray slats and edge profiles accommodate standard 8mm bolts.
- To determine the approximate height from your vehicle’s roof to the top of your Slimline II Roof Rack, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/2") to the height of the Foot or Grab-on Foot listed above.
- If your Slimline II Roof Rack kit uses Legs, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/2") to the height of the Legs to determine the height of the rack from your vehicle's rain gutters.
- If your Slimline II Roof Rack kit uses Foot Rails, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/2") to the height of the Foot Rails to determine the height of the rack from the crown (highest point) of the vehicles roof.
- Shipping Dimensions:
- Width: 440mm (17")
- Length: 1720mm (68")
- Height: 150mm (6")
- Shipping Weight:
- Weight: 25.4kg (56lbs)
Installation Instructions for GOFR001
Installation Instructions for RRSTD07