2005+ Tacoma Full Aluminum Skid Plate System - RAW
Introducing our brand new aluminum skid plate system for 2005+ Toyota Tacomas. Made from .25" aluminum, our skid plates offer great protection while staying nice and lightweight.
Our full skid system includes an engine skid, transmission skid, and transfer case skid that nest into each other to create one solid piece. In addition, if you have our Backwoods Tacoma Front Bumper, you can purchase our connector plate that connects the gap from the front bumper to the top of the engine skid, in order to provide a seamless and completely protected front end.
All components are made from .25" aluminum except the crossmember support section. This support is made from 3/16" steel and will always come black powder coated.
Our full skid system provides protection for your front cooler lines, front differential, oil pan, transmission, exhaust cross section, and transfer case.
This kit will fit 2005+ double cab and access cab 4x4 Tacomas, but is not compatible with 2wd Tacomas. This kit will ship RAW, except for the steel crossmember. The crossmember will be black powder coat.
- Uses all factory mounting points
- Excellent lightweight protection for vital vehicle components
- Simple bolt on installation
- Oil drain/access service holes built in with removable door access
- All grade 8 hardware
- Incorporated drain holes for airflow, mud, and water
- Made in the USA
- Optional connector plate made to integrate into our Front Bumpers