2012-2015 Toyota Tacoma LED Fog Light Pod Replacements Brackets Kit
Fog can present dangerous driving conditions so it’s time to get prepared with our 2012-2015 Toyota Tacoma fog light replacement bracket kit! Buy the brackets only or make it a kit to include the pod lights and OEM adapter wires. Custom designed for the 2012-2015 Toyota Tacoma, these brackets will replace your factory fog light mount so you can upgrade to a more powerful lighting solution. No alterations are necessary, simply swap them out using our step-by-step instructions.
Engineered and manufactured in the USA, these custom-designed and laser-cut brackets will hold your light pods securely - on and off the trail, rain or shine. To defend against corrosion our brackets are professionally powder-coated in a durable black semi-gloss finish.
Fog lights are located below the headlight assembly and are designed to emit a wide beam of light that is shaped like a “bar,” with a sharp cutoff at the top to prevent it from reflecting off of the fog. During fog, water droplets often act as mirrors and reflect the light generated by the car back into the driver’s eye. With the lower beams, this allows the light to cut underneath the fog - lighting the path ahead.
- Easy to install, minimal modification of plastic required.
- Custom designed for the 2012-2015 Toyota Tacoma for a seamless fit.
- Powder-coated with a durable black semi-gloss mini texture.
Included in the kit
- 2012-2015 Toyota Tacoma LED Fog Light Pod Replacements Brackets.
- Hardware for installation.
- H11 OEM Adaptors.
- Fog Light Pods of choice, 3X2 18W LED Pods, OR, 3X2 18W Amber Pods.
If you are upgrading from no existing fog light, in addition to this kit, you will also need to add to your cart the Dual Leg Wiring Harness and desired Switch to complete your installation.
- These mounts are custom made for the Cali Raised LED pod lights for use with the 2012-2015 Toyota Tacoma. We cannot guarantee fitment on any other products unless otherwise specified.
- Brackets are sold as a pair, you will receive two brackets with your purchase.
- Includes hardware for installation.
- When purchased as a kit, includes H11 OEM Adaptors.
Fog lights are located below the headlight assembly and are designed to emit a wide beam of light that is shaped like a “bar,” with a sharp cutoff at the top to prevent it from reflecting off of the fog.
They are designed to make you more visible, rather than helping to light your way so they are not needed in good visibility conditions at night - that’s what your headlights are for. They should only be used when your car's main lights won't be enough to make you visible to other road users.
Amber lights are best used for inclement conditions, fog, dust, rain, and snow, according to most drivers.
During fog, water droplets often act as mirrors and reflect the light generated by the car back into the driver’s eye. And, it makes driving in the fog a real driving hazard. Many car buyers believe that yellow lights penetrate fog better. But, the reason is something else. When we see any object in blue light, it appears fuzzy or unclear with a blue tone around it. It is a phenomenon called “glare”. According to a study, blue light is often the reason behind driver complaints of discomfort glare. Blue or white light against the snow or fog can be glaring for the eyes and it can make you tired soon. When you are driving through snowy roads, the white lights can tire you as well.