Pike Tent Annex
- Adds nearly 33 square feet of downstairs living space to the Pike Rooftop Tent; attaches to the tent base using heavy duty, weather resistant zippers.
- Creates a convenient room for changing clothes, removing muddy boots, storing gear, cooking or lounging, or additional sleeping space.
- Easily stowed when not in use, weighing only 13 lbs. and folds up to about the size of a briefcase.
- Wall height is adjustable to accommodate vehicles of different heights as well as setting up on uneven terrain.
- Annex walls are made of 420D Ripstop Polyester Oxford fabric, polyurethane coated for 2500mm waterproofing.
- Annex floor is made of 550GSM PVC coated waterproof fabric with heavy duty weather resistant zipper; the Annex may be set up with or without the floor installed.
- Entry door and two large windows with mosquito netting and solid flaps. A “back door” provides access to the vehicle’s side door or truck bed.