2-Person Rooftop Tent
Roof Top Tent Features And Specifications
- 28 sq ft of comfortable interior accommodations
- Easily mounts to any truck, SUV or trailer with a roof rack or bed rack, using the included universal mounting brackets.
- Comfortable sleeping accommodations for up to two persons on the 60mm thick (2.4″) high-density foam mattress with removable/washable cover.
- The folding tent base is made of sturdy aluminum structural tubing with an insulated core and scratch resistant aluminum deck
- Heavy-duty telescoping aluminum ladder extends to 90.55″ (60mm) maximum length
- Easy and quick set up, with or without tools
- Made entirely of corrosion-resistant materials including aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum framing and marine-grade stainless steel hinges and hardware.
- The tent walls and roof are manufactured with 280GSM Ripstop reinforced polyester/cotton canvas, polyurethane coated for 2000mm waterproofing.
- Adjust privacy, natural light, and airflow with the covered entrance, skylight and three large view windows with mosquito netting, exterior awnings, and interior zip-up closures
- The separate rain fly is manufactured from 420D Polyester Oxford fabric, polyurethane coated for 2500mm waterproofing.
- A heavy duty travel cover protects the tent and components when folded and not in use. The cover is made of sturdy, UV resistant 680GSM/1200D PVC coated tarpaulin material with heavy duty zippers.