Maxtrax MKII Recovery Boards
MKII Recovery Boards
The Maxtrax MKII is the golden standard of high-quality recovery boards. There is no other product that beats the MKII’s legendary durability, wide color range, innovative mounting options, six glove-friendly handles, and our 15-year track record of manufacturing world-class Australian-made innovative products.
We have MKII sets which have seen constant use for almost a decade with no signs of slowing down.
After becoming stuck, use the Maxtrax as a shovel to clear debris from in front of your tires. Wedge the Maxtrax in front of your tires at a 45 degree angle.
If in a two wheel drive vehicle, place the Maxtrax in front of which ever set of wheels receive power. In a 4WD vehicle, ensure 4WD is engaged and place in front of the front tires, depending on where the vehicle is most bogged.
- Made in Australia from high quality, engineering-grade nylon materials
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing faults and workmanship.
- Six built-in handles and a shovel on each end make Maxtrax perfect for use in sand, snow, or mud.
- Easily mounts to most roof racks, optional mounting pins sold separately
- Traction cleats dig deep into uneven terrain and tire tread to keep vehicle from slipping, allowing you to recover your vehicle quickly
- Tested at the University of Queensland to completely wrap around a 33-inch tire without failure, while returning to shape
- Lifetime warranty against faults in materials and workmanship
- Dimensions: 45 inches long and 13 inches wide.
- Weight: 8lbs each (Total shipped weight, 17lbs)
- Height for two stacked: 3.3″, four stacked: 4.6″
Free Gift With Purchase
Order the MAXTRAX MKII today to receive a FREE set of Telltale Leashes from Anytime Overland